Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mandy's 17th Birthday!

My awesome little sister Mandy had an super fun birthday! 
We partied all day long and had three of her favorite meals. 
We had crepes for breakfast which where so divine! 


Then I had a big surprise for her, 
a pastel drawing I had spent the previous day on for her.
 She loves hair, like so much, 
so I had a lot of fun with it using her favorite colors. 
She was so surprised and she loved it. 






For lunch we went to pasta factory (yum! my fave). 
Mandy's birthday is my new favorite holiday, 
because we all get spoiled and I love my sister(ever)!

For dinner, in honor of Mandy's love for Mexico, we had fajitas. 
Yep, it was quite the party day. 

So far Mandy has had quite the year, too. 
She got her first job at Brick Oven, 
and because of that she got her first car.
A black Acura TL. 
(She must be trying to be like her big sis or something.)

I have the best little sisters (ever) in the world! 
I love them so much!

Happy 17 Mandy!



No comments:

Post a Comment