Saturday, March 3, 2012

Christmas Down South

Way down South in Southern Utah... we had a wonderful Christmas. We had our fancy and fun Christmas eve dinner, and after that we played "reindeer games." We slept over at my family's house (least comfortable night of my life... ever. Dang hide-a-bed.), and woke up early for present opening. We went to Church where I sang "Baby in a Manger" with my mom and sisters. We played some fun games in the evening with the whole family together. 

My mom always decorates the tree so beautifully with all white decorations, some of which are fruit. It is made to symbolize the tree of life. It helps us remember what Christmas is all about, Jesus Christ. 

The morning after Christmas we all got together again to go shooting. The weather was great! I wonder why I ever dreamed of a white Christmas as a child. Blue skies are way better.

On my very first shot, I nailed the clay pigeon using our new shot gun.  Josh was pretty proud of me. I think my big brother Alex was even impressed. The best part was that I didn't even get a bruise because I wore a puffy coat. 


Check out this great shot I got of Josh nailing the can of pop. Making things explode is so much fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment