Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy "Zoo" Year

It was new years eve and we were feeling a little blue. 
No party invites. No fun plans. What were we to do? 
(Ok, the rhyming here is unintentional and will stop now) 

So my sisters, mom, and I decided to throw ourselves a "zoo" years bash. 
We quickly rounded up all the animal themed costumes, 
toys, food, and plants we could find in our house. 

After dinner we watched "Zoo Keeper" for the first time.
I think that is where the zoo-themed idea came from.  

We made the cutest snake sandwich for dinner. 
The tongue was the best part. 

My mom has a billion silk plants that set the perfect scene for our zoo year party.
We had candles glowing in the bushes and plastic animal toys decorating the room.

We had a fun time in our goofy animal costumes. 
Dad was a gorilla, Mandy and I were zebras, Josh was a tiger, 
Mom was a bunny, and Emily was a huntress. 

The gorilla stole the show!
He was making funny animal jokes up all night long.

Even though it is already March,
 I hope you have a happy "zoo" year, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment