Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Love notes: They make my day

I think it is about time that I do some bragging about my amazing husband. He has been sick for the last few days, but he still finds the time and energy to write me love notes and leave them all over the house so I find them at different times. No matter how stressed I am when I find them, they turn my day around and put a huge smile on my face. Because he leaves so many little notes around for me, I have to leave big ones or use a sticky note for each letter just to get ahead. Being married to someone who is so thoughtful is the best.
Last night I came home at about 8pm from working hard all day and he said, "I've been saving this for you!" He ran into the bathroom and pressed play on the i-pod and the song, "Come Away With Me," by Norah Jones, came on. He pulled me in and we slow danced right there in the kitchen, complete with dips and twirls. He was listening to Pandora an hour earlier and the song came on and he ran in and "saved it" for me just so we could slow dance to it later. It was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment