Monday, November 14, 2011

Keep Calm and Just Graduate


I have to keep telling myself this... and so does Josh whenever I forget. It's no secret to those who know me well that I have a tendency to get a little stressed over just about anything. You could say I'm a perfectionist that can't actually do anything perfect. Always the runner-up in pageants, 3.9 GPA in school... you get the drift. But anyways, trying to figure out my final semester schedule has literally given me a headache. Unfortunately, being a senior in college is not at all like being a senior in high school. Fortunately, Josh's smile and an occasional bowl of fruity goodness can keep me sane.



Last weekend Josh and I had a fun little stay-at-home date night to help me de-stress. We made delicious homemade strawberry sorbet, played games, got in our pjs, cuddled up, and watched a fun movie. It was exactly what I needed! The next couple days I was able to "calm down" and accomplish a lot... and then Monday hit. At least I will always have the weekends and spending time with my husband to look forward to... and now (but not for long) the leftover sorbet...


No comments:

Post a Comment